Online Turret Bearing Monitoring System
FOR PLANNING MAINTENANCE AND PREVENTING PREMATURE FAILURE
The KT700 prevents long, unscheduled downtimes caused from unforeseen turret bearing failure by assisting maintenance personnel in determining the remaining longevity of the turret bearing. View bearing vibration readings in the easy-to-use graphical display of this reliable, online system for monitoring and tracking of a critical, caster operations component that often goes unmonitored and unexamined until a serious problem occurs.
At Kiss Technologies, we utilize our extensive, industry and on-site expertise in the development of software and instrumentation applications—ensuring that the KT700 TurretMONITOR, like all our products and solutions, fits your process and data analysis requirements perfectly.
- Track wear of the bearing, motor and gearbox
- Verify effects of ladle loading
- Determine effects of hard ladle loads by operators
The KT700 TurretMONITOR evaluates turret health by monitoring data from the following sensor sources:
- Vibration sensors for turret bearing vibration measurement
- Vibration sensors mounted on motor and gearbox for vibration measurement
- Displacement sensors for turret bearing deflection measurement