Mold Sticker and Breakout Prediction System with Friction Analysis
FOR PREVENTING BREAKOUT CONDITIONS AND COSTLY DOWNTIME
Assisting with breakout control and optimization of cast product quality, the KT900 MoldMONITOR provides accurate temperature readings in an easy-to-use graphical display, enabling operators to understand what is occurring within the mold. The use of configurable alarms allows for accurate and reliable breakout warnings, even across diverse quality groups. The KT900 MoldMONITOR can be configured for any thermocouple layout, making it the affordable and reliable choice for breakout detection for any caster.
At Kiss Technologies, we utilize our extensive, industry and on-site expertise in the development of software and instrumentation applications—ensuring that the KT900 MoldMONITOR, like all our products and solutions, fits your process and data analysis requirements perfectly.
- Optimization of quality using temperature, heat flux, and friction
- Instant visual of important casting process parameters
- Reliable prediction and prevention of breakout conditions
The KT900 MoldMONITOR can incorporate data from the following critical areas for the development of alarms:
- Thermocouples of KT900 System
- Friction values from integrated KT500 OnlineMOMS System
- Data from plant systems (such as mold level)